top of page

Utility Assistance


VWISH helps with utility bills (electric bill, water bill, gas bills, telephone bill). Clients who need deposits for utility assistance or having trouble paying a utility bill may apply for assistance up to $150.00. Clients seeking assistance must have a referral from the emergency shelter or another verifiable organization. To be eligible for services you must be 18 years of age or over, must be a resident of Forsyth County, North Carolina, have proof of residency, and the utility bill must be in your name. Clients may apply for assistance once every 90-days.

bottom of page